We encourage children to work towards badges, displays and friendly competitions. We have a range of classes and will regularly assess your child to ensure they are progressing at the right level.
- Pre-school: 60 minutes per week
- Recreational: 1- 3 hours per week
- Progressive: 4 hours per week
- Competition squad : 8 – 12 hours per week (by invitation only)
- Elite competition squad A: 17 – 20 hours per week (by invitation only)
BG Rhythmic Gymnastics Levels
Novice Competitive Level 1 – Club (First 5 competitions)
Novice Competitive Level 2 – Regional (Competition 6 onwards, Regional & level of gymnast suitable for Basic code )
Compatative Level 3 – Zonal (Preparing for Regional Grades)
Competative Level 4 – National (Qualified for National Finals)
Competative Level 5 – Elite (Qualified for British Championship)
By BG rules Gymnast can take part in Regional/National competition only from 8 years old.
Younger gymnasts can take part in club competitions and displays.
12 April 2021 – 28 July 2021