A & V Rhythmic Gymnastics Club offers ballet classes for children and adults.
Ballet is very important for the rhythmic gymnastics competitor. Our ballet classes are essentially for those who have covered basic ballet skills, but would like to improve, develop or simply maintain their strength, musicality and flexibility.
Ballet will benefit the athlete by:
- Developing a strong core, which aids the athlete in learning balances and pivots.
- Strengthening the ankles and legs, which allows the athlete to jump/leap with amplitude and good form.
- Teaching correct body alignment.
- Teaching the basic positions for the feet and arms.
- Teaching musicality.
- Teaching sequencing of steps.